4 Words Daily: Day 64
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.” Ernest Hemingway
The words for today are:
- Conjecture \ kən-ˈjek-chər \
- Inference formed without proof or sufficient evidence.
- A conclusion deduced by guesswork.
- Corybantic \ ˌkȯr-ē-ˈban-tik\
- Incognito \ ˌin-ˌkäg-ˈnē-(ˌ)tō\
- With one’s identity concealed.
- Rhetoric \ ˈre-tə-rik \
- Language intended to influence people and that may not be honest or reasonable.
- The art or skill of speaking or writing formally and effectively especially as a way to persuade or influence people.
List of previous four words:
If you would like to make any suggestions or improvements; they are gladly welcome. Let me know through your comments!!
Thanks 🙏 for visiting!! Have a great 👍 day…Hope this little blog post helped you in some way or another. If it did, I’m really glad (I’m sure there’s no scope for this post not being helpful!!). Cheers 🍻 .
http://www.brainyquote.com for the Quote.
Oxford Dictionary, Merriam Webster Dictionary for words, definitions and phonetics…