4 Words Daily: Day 55
“Not all those who wander are lost.” J. R. R. Tolkien
The words for today are:
- Perfervid \ (ˌ)pər-ˈfər-vəd\
- Marked by exaggerated emotion : Excessively fervent
- Ephemeral \ i-ˈfem-rəl \
- Lasting a very short time
- Vagarious \ vā-ˈger-ē-əs\
- Erratic and unpredictable in behavior or direction: Whimsical.
- Concinnity \ kən-ˈsi-nə-tē \
- The skillful and harmonious arrangement or fitting together of the different parts of something.
- Harmony or elegance of design especially of literary style in adaptation of parts to a whole or to each other
List of previous four words:
If you would like to make any suggestions or improvements; they are gladly welcome. Let me know through your comments!!
Thanks 🙏 for visiting!! Have a great 👍 day…Hope this little blog post helped you in some way or another. If it did, I’m really glad (I’m sure there’s no scope for this post not being helpful!!). Cheers 🍻 .
http://www.brainyquote.com for the Quote.
Oxford Dictionary, Merriam Webster Dictionary for words, definitions and phonetics…